Who We Work With

We work with all types of houses throughout the UK, from Victorian to Thatched, Georgian and beyond!

Homeowners with a particular damp or timber decay problem

Homeowners preparing their property to sell who require damp timber services

Buyers who require Damp & Timber Surveys and Reports prior to being sold / exchange of contracts (i.e. Pre-purchase survey)

Timber and damp survey for mortgage loan providers / lenders

Damp and timber surveys & reports arranged for mortgage retention damp and timber repairs & for clients wishing to part exchange their old house for a new build. (part exchange scheme)

Repossession timber and damp reports for cash buyers before sale at auction

Damp timber services for Insurance Companies / brokers requiring an accurate diagnosis and report for claim purposes

Clients who have had independent timber & damp (C.S.R.T.) surveyors specifying specialist damp and timber decay treatment in their reports after being instructed to carrying out an independent PCA damp & timber survey / inspection on a house.

Estate Agents requiring timber / damp survey and report / quotation for house sellers or buyers

Damp timber services for Local Authorities & County Council house inspectors.

Housing Associations requiring an independent damp / timber survey / report on tenanted properties suffering from condensation.

Property Care Specialist Mortgage Damp and Timber Reports for Mortgage loan Companies including equity release funding schemes, banks & building society’s

Building Societies for mortgages and equity release schemes

Damp and Timber reports for Building Surveyors & Architects

Letting Agents for accurate diagnosis of dampness or condensation and damp treatment costs, particularly in a dispute case between landlords and tenants

Building Contractors requiring specialist independent advice and treatments for dampness, woodworm and timber decay found during property renovations.

Chartered Surveyors (R.I.C.S. – Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)

Private Landlords providing accurate diagnosis of dampness.

All other professionals in the property world i.e. solicitor, property investor and building contractors.